Friday 21 Aug, 2026

Ryanair CEO lashes out at Boeing: "Continues to disappoint us"”

Remove

Low-cost airline Ryanair CEO Michael O'Leary is critical of Boeing's new management and believes that deliveries of new aircraft are delayed.

O'Leary believes that the Irish company may receive 20-25 of the 737 MAX aircraft by next summer, instead of 29 as previously planned.

”"Things continue to slide a bit, it's been disappointing," O'Leary told Reuters in an interview.

In July, Ryanair received five aircraft from Boeing, when they were actually supposed to receive seven. 

”We work closely with Stephanie Pope and the new team at Boeing, but they continue to disappoint us,” O'Leary said, referring to the head of Boeing Commercial Airplanes, who took office in March.

Source: FinWire-DI.SE

Remove

Related posts

Norse Atlantic reports revenue of $132 million for the second quarter of 2026. At the same time, the airline reached...
SAS is expanding traffic to and from Skellefteå Airport with more seats and larger aircraft. The initiative...
Tata Consultancy Services and Rolls-Royce have successfully operated a modern aviation gas turbine for the first time...
Travel report
The worst peak for jet fuel has passed – but ticket prices remain at high levels. ...

Popular posts

Our website uses cookies. Read more about our use of cookies: Privacy policy